Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Up all night

I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into, but I'm booked to draw at a couple of events during the Scotiabank Nuit Blanche on September 29.

Well, three events if you count the studio open house at the Comic Book Embassy, although I'm not booked to draw there. But hey, if you show up before 8pm and ask nicely, I'll probably do a sketch anyway.

Between 9pm and 11pm I'll be at Strip Art at Guerilla Printing, 587A College Street (College & Clinton) where artists will be drawing based on story ideas from the people attending the event.

Between 1am and 4am I'll be at Persona Grata drawing portraits at the Toronto School of Art, 410 Adelaide St. West, 3rd Floor (just west of Spadina)

So if you're out participating in Nuit Blanche and in the neighbourhood, come on over and see some art happen live and in person.

It'll be fun.


Drawn in 60 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment